FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Approximately 45-60 minutes in your home
- During this home visit I will meet you and your pets, answer questions and complete a service contract with detailed pet and home care instructions. Awesome references will be provided, too!
- (2) House keys transferred during this visit (good for me to have a spare key)
Standard, Extended and Overnight services include:
- Fresh water and food
- Potty break/litter box care/waste disposal
- Exercise and play
- Administer medication (if needed)
- Light grooming
- Dog walk
- Lots of TLC
- Daily visit report
- Bring in mail/newspaper/packages
- Water indoor plants
- For lived-in appearance: alternate lights, open/close blinds/curtains
- Perform security check
Standard Pet Sitting Visit
$20 pervisit (30-45 minutes) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Includes all pet services listed above. Most dogs and cats do well with 1-3 daily visits.
Extended Pet Sitting Visit
$30 per visit (60 minutes)
- Includes all pet services listed above. Especially good for longer dog walks, multiple pets and pets that experience separation anxiety and special needs (including administering medication).
Overnight Pet Sitting Visit
$55 per overnight (8 pm-8 am) in your home
- Includes all pet services listed above. Wonderful for keeping your pets comfortable in their own familiar home.
- And especially helpful for pets with special needs pets including those with separation anxiety, elderly and those with medical requirements.
- If an additional mid-day visit is needed (example: 30-minute visit to include a dog walk/potty break/TLC) an additional fee of $20 will be added to overnight fee.
This daily service provides exercise and play for your dog. Fresh water and treats are provided as well as a daily report and texting.
Mid-day Dog Walks (available between 11 am – 2 pm)
$20 per visit (30 minutes) for 1-5 walks per week (Monday through Friday)
*Holiday fee may be included
*Short-notice fee may be applicable (usually less than 2 weeks notice)
**Prices can change without prior notice